- Pittsburgh schools take students on wild rides through science, teach video game design
- Wombat Security Technologies Discusses Social Engineering "Capture The Flag" Results Proving Security Awareness And Training Neglect
- Scholar Hero is accepted into the Idea Foundry’s Entertainment & Ed Tech Accelerator Program
- Sharp Edge Labs, SpectraGenetics team up
- First Insight Joins the PTC® PartnerAdvantageTM Program
- DonorPro and CardConnect Team Up to Offer Integrated Payment Processing for Nonprofits
Our winter application cycle is now open!
Applications are due by midnight on January 15, 2014.Learn more...
Idea Foundry bridges the significant gap between idea generation and viable businesses by providing the necessary support infrastructure. We provide:
- Skills and knowledge - experienced mentors, a customized process and tools to help develop business models.
- Funding - financial support to pay the bills while you concentrate on building your business to the next level.
- Relationships - a network of technical, commercial and financial resources to assist you now and in the future.
Idea Foundry is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) funded by local foundations. Idea Foundry measures our success in job creation and use funds raised through liquidity events to reinvest in more companies.
Idea Foundry has invested in over 85 technology businesses and created over 550 jobs since its inception in 2002, helping to drive the regional economy in southwestern PA.